- 1 kg bread flour
- 20 g salt
- 20 g sugar
- 100 ml olive oil
- 50 g fresh yeast
- 500 – 600 ml water
- Dissolve the yeast in 100ml water.
- Mix all ingredients to make a soft dough.
- Knead well until smooth and very elastic.
- Shape into balls and leave to rise in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Stretch dough out into a thin round shape and place on baking tray.
- Put on toppings and bake.
homemade tomato sauce, coriander, chilli, prawns (or salami), cheese, finish with a drizzle of olive oil.