RECIPES > PIZZA RECIPE
Roast and serve this dish in individual terracotta dishes. This recipe will make 4 serves. Heat your Wildcat oven to 220C–250C. Open the smoking vents & close the baffle plate. Cook these on the upturned trivet on the bottom of the oven to get a great sizzle.
- ½ cup good quality olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1 small fresh red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 500g of green prawns, peeled Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped continental flat leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges
- Pita bread roughly torn to serve
- Heat the olive oil in the individual terracotta dishes.
- Add garlic and chilli and cook for 1 to 2 minutes making sure that they do not burn.
- Add the prawns, sprinkle with salt, and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Serve quickly so that the prawns are still sizzling in the cooking juices.
- Serve with bread and lemon wedges.
- Coconut rice is great with this dish also.
35 Marconi Drive, Dandenong South, VIC 3175 AUSTRALIA
+61 (03) 9794 9956